If you’ve been watching the Gluster Community Day Meetup.com page, you’ve noticed lots of activity lately. That’s because we are planning several of these around the world, in addition to a few others we’ve already run this year.
What is a ‘Gluster Community Day?’ It’s a day for in-depth sessions, use cases, demos, and developer content presented by Gluster Community experts representing many layers of today’s cloud and data center infrastructure. A Gluster Community Day is where you learn best practices for deploying, managing and developing with GlusterFS as well as many of the adjunct projects that make up the Gluster Community.
We have several upcoming, and many more that we’re planning. Below is a list of those that we have locked in – check back at gluster.org/meetups/ or meetup.com/Gluster to always see the latest list:
- August 27 – San Francisco – Rackspace has generously agreed to host this Community Day
- September 4 – Stockholm, Sweden – Our first event in the nordic region!
- September 10 – London, England – Continuing the Northern road show
- September 19 – New Orleans, Louisiana – Co-located with LinuxCon/CloudOpen North America
- October 24 – Edinburgh, Scotland – Co-located with LinuxCon/CloudOpen Europe
And we’re actively seeking venues in Germany, France, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul, Bangalore, Chennai and Taipei. If you’d like to submit a venue for consideration, please send it to cfp (at) gluster.org
Would you like to speak at one of the events above? Send a brief note to cfp (at) gluster.org with a title and brief description of what you would like to speak about. Also include your personal bio, including talks you’ve given at other events.
Look forward to seeing you there!