As I mentioned in a previous blog post, we are having a day to ourselves on Wednesday, May 20 at the upcoming OpenStack Summit in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
We’ve been prepping and now have an agenda:
- 1:50 – 2:30 pm – Managing OpenStack Infrastructure with ManageIQ, John Hardy, Red Hat
- Learn how adding hybrid cloud management capabilities brings enterprise readiness to OpenStack, by the product manager who makes it go for customers
- 2:40 – 4:10 pm – ManageIQ Lab #1
- This is an opportunity to get your hands dirty and work with a live ManageIQ deployment. Learn what makes it the leading open source hybrid cloud management platform.
- 4:30 – 5:10 pm – ManageIQ Lab #2
- Same as above, now fueled by an afternoon snack break
- 5:10 – 6pm – Botvinnik Release Party
- ManageIQ Botvinnik is into its 2nd release candidate, with a third around the corner. Celebrate Botvinnik’s imminent birth with some food and beverage on us.